Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today's Agenda.

Proverbs 19:21
21 Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.


Happy Saturday! We're now are a little more than a week into the New Year. I hope all is going well with your (renewed) commitments. Stay strong!

Meanwhile, as far as I'm concerned it's a pretty busy day for me. It seems like I spend a lot of time doing homework, ions and ions of it, even on the weekend. Any little thing I have to accomplish must be scheduled around all my homework or else it will simply not get done. I always try to plan as best I can. However, I do need to work other things into my schedule because there's much more to life than being stuck at home doing homework.

Enough about my plans...what are your plans for the day? Do you have an appointment? A project to work on outside? I think it would be wise if we seek God in prayer about our schedule each day. That way, we can get done what we must, while still having fun. Otherwise, we get stuck in our repetitious ways, which is never good.

It's not all about us though and that's definitely something that is extremely important. We need to always live humbly and realize the only plans that are beneficial to us are those plans that are in accordance with the Lord.

Help us realize, Oh Lord, that each achievement is because of your awesome grace. May your will be evident in our decisions today!

No comments: