Monday, March 2, 2009

Money Fails Us.

Philippians 4:19
19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.


How long has it been now that Americans have been worrying about the money crunch and the economic scare? Before I make it any worse by reminding you or make you yawn because you hear it on the news 24/7, I'll stop. I will be talking about money though, just not about the present state of the economy (or at least I'll try not to do that).

We often think that money would make our lives better. Unfortunately, that's not true. It doesn't matter if one has a pot of gold, it's not going to do the trick. Have you ever heard of a let down? Money can be a let down, for sure. So, don't take it for granted!

Remember, money doesn't fulfill your needs...God does!

And you've heard "It can make you or break you." Well, I'll leave you with this note to consider: You can make lots of money, yet money can break you into a million pieces.

No comments: