Saturday, May 16, 2009

An Interesting Fact to Ponder.

1 Corinthians 15:47-49
47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of
heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth;
and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And
just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear
the image of the heavenly man.


Sorry if this was already posted. I think somehow I made it show up Monday. Here it is again...I made some changes and added stuff!

If you ask me, one of the most awesome things about Jesus is that when I see him,I can clearly see God...and there's no fog in that picture either.

Before Jesus died and rose again, I don't think there was much to be known about God. But being that Jesus is God, he is God in flesh, he's the reason that we can have a personal relationship with the Lord on any level. He taught us everything there is to know about him.

Have you ever noticed how Jesus reacted to certain circumstances? I believe I touched on this in the past, but when Jesus is sad, so is God. When he is happy, so is God.

If you let Jesus guide you in all that you do and realize that he is God, you will be blessed and it will be easier to make decisions. I know I was always taught if you're doing something that you wouldn't want God to know you're doing (which by the way, he always knows what you're up to - just a hypothetical situation here), then it probably isn't right at all.

No comments: