Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Love Before Birth.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.


It is clear that God loves us before we born...in fact long before. Nothing can escape God--no person, no thought, no place, no time. You should appreciate how he made you, instead of how you want to be. Appreciate that splendor because if you don't, you are disrespecting God.

God put you together. He had a unique DNA and special parents planned out for you a long, long time ago...

The purpose of your body is house the holy spirit -- to let God's spirit live in you. God created a beautiful body where his grace and mercy exists. That body would hold him and become his dwelling place.

Make sure your body has a living quarter for God so that he can bless you always!

No comments: