Tuesday, September 2, 2008

God Wants a Dedicated Servant.

John 12:26
26 Anyone who wants to be my disciple must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me.


It should be our great desire to serve God. We need to look at him like he's our very own and imitate his grace all the time.

It is my goal to have determination to serve Christ. I wish it was easy. Unfortunately, suffering gets in the way.

A servant shouldn't waste time, but instead be very reliable and dedicated to the work of God. That allows you to become a better servant. How do you define a servant of God? Have you wished you were a better servant? Who's a reliable servant in your life?

Yesterday I showed you how it is wrong to swear to God. However, swearing a promise to God is great. Take some time today to ask God to help you be a more dependable servant and to serve Him with a strong desire.

"God is more concerned with our "I will" than our IQ." ~Kent Crockett

No comments: