Saturday, June 12, 2010

Are You Ready to Act?

2 Corinthians 2:4
4 For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.


Have you ever been lost? Perhaps recently or maybe it was when you were a child. No matter when it was or where it was, we all have our fearful childhood memories of being lost and confused.

I remember when I was about 5 or 6 I became lost in Sears. Of course no matter what the size of the store is, it feels like it's a huge, unfamiliar country. I was sweating bullets trying to find my parents. Where could they be? I had to tell someone at the front desk; they were nice enough to call over the P/A system for my parents to come forward. When I finally saw my parents again, after what felt like years, I could breathe a huge sigh of relief and get out of that panic-stricken mode.

The front desk pulled me into safety as if they were handing me a lifeboat. They did everything they could to help reunite me with my parents safely.

Unfortunately, there are many lost and confused people that walk past us each day. People are staying off our Christian radar while we're snug in our lifeboats with plenty of room for others. It's time to feel a little discomfort and pull some others on board with you!

Do you have any unsaved loved ones? Do you care to help them climb on the lifeboat with you and experience the love and blessings from God? Does your heart break when you see people lost in a world of chaos? This is the place to start showing the love that God has for everyone, including the lost.

No comments: