Thursday, November 18, 2010

Live on the Gospel.

Philippians 1:27-28
27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel 28 without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God.

It's time to glorify God in everything we do. Live like we have been redeemed. Sometimes I know I get so wrapped up in everything that I have to do that I forget to set aside some time for God. Try setting aside some time today and love the Lord.

Work together with your friends to spend time with God as well. That way you can come together and share the good news with those who are unaware of it. Many don't even know what the good things in God really are. When you come across opposition, don't plot revenge. Work together well so that you can bring out the best in the worst of times.

We count on you Lord to give us the purpose to be united and show love for one another even when it's hard to love. Remind us that we are responsible to go out into the world as disciples.

No comments: